Work in a fast paced buying office environment for a major fashion retail department store. As a footwear assistant buyer, you will monitor sales, inventory levels, trends, profitability and work closely with the buying staff and management for women’s footwear. This is a corporate position with the responsibility for all Dillard’s stores nationwide. The position is located on-site in Gilbert, Arizona.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in tandem with buyer to manage brand performance in order to achieve all financial goals.
- Identify regional buying opportunities and work with buyer to implement effective action.
- Travel throughout regions for store visits to build awareness of market nuances.
- Daily/Weekly functions include working with buyer to monitor sales, track orders, review inventory levels, forecast reorders and markdowns.
- Have a minimum of 1 year direct-related retail buying experience.
- Have a minimum of 4 year Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and work well in a team environment.
- Individual must have a passion for retail, a high energy level, and ability to be flexible.
- Have strong analytical and math skills.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- 1 Year