Assistant Operations Manager
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Fast, friendly and customer-focused. That’s what makes Uline’s customer service legendary! Help us continue that legacy as Assistant Operations Manager, ensuring our contact center’s workflow is set up to support our team in delivering the exceptional experience our customers love.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Manage and review operational practices and procedures to identify opportunities to maximize service while maintaining a customer-first focus.
- Examine data to identify meaningful trends and improvement opportunities across customer service and the business and communicate them effectively.
- Support the Operations Manager with day-to-day activities and serve as primary decision-maker for processes and procedures for your designated area.
- Build and maintain relationships with business leaders and partner with internal departments to provide efficient and effective customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of operations or customer service leadership experience with coaching, developing and motivating a team.
- Ability to evaluate data to identify trends.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!