Creative Project Assistant
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline’s Creative department is a powerhouse of over 150 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Proof all print and web materials for proper spelling, punctuation and color accuracy. This includes catalogs, pamphlets, stuffers, advertising and promotional material, as well as our website.
- Learn catalog scheduling, trafficking with fast deadlines and managing our marketing mail plan materials.
- Independently ensure projects remain on schedule from start to finish.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, including Design, Photo, Merchandising and Circulation.
- Maintain, update and purge files.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time-management skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Understanding of the print production process a plus.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!