12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Are you extremely organized? Interested in developing your data skills? With Uline’s incredible growth, you’ll find endless opportunities in stock! Join us as a Database Coordinator to help us keep track of the growing number of customers who turn to Uline for their shipping, industrial and packaging needs!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Enter customer data into Uline systems and spreadsheets, expertly maintaining customer names, addresses and demographics following Uline format.
- Consolidate customer accounts using provided procedures and good judgment.
- Properly categorize customers by Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code.
- Follow standards set by each department to determine appropriate action on customer accounts.
- Effectively communicate with customers through email and phone to accurately update accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1 year of database coordinator experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!