Direct Marketing Analyst
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Our customer promise is worth bragging about. Use your marketing and advertising expertise to spread the word and grow our business.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Create business value by providing thoughtful insight to executive management relating to customer trends and campaign performance; assist in developing ways of answering unique questions.
- Audit data, trends and processes as it relates to marketing campaigns and industry news to leverage insight for future campaigns.
- Communicate complex topics for executive management in a clear and concise manner identifying specific points from large data sets.
- Improve department reporting procedures and accuracy through automation and query optimization.
- Collaboration within and outside the department to contribute to wide-ranging business data needs.
- Support marketing initiative planning and production processes.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Analytics, Business or Marketing.
- 2+ years experience in a marketing database environment.
- Strong skillset in Microsoft Excel, Access, Data Visualization tools, and SAS / SQL.
- Experience in R, Python or other programming and statistical tools a plus.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!