Marketing Specialist – Private Label
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline’s Creative department is a powerhouse of over 150 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and collaboration.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of Uline’s private label packaging and product labels while maintaining Uline’s brand identity.
- Conduct daily quality control inspections at Uline distribution centers.
- Maintain private label project database, files and archive.
- Work with domestic and international vendors to determine print specifications and due dates.
- Proofread and approve private label graphic design, instruction sheets and parts diagrams.
- Negotiate pricing for private label materials.
- Maintain Uline’s AS400 mainframe containing private label attributes.
- Generate packaging updates for warehouse and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
- 3+ years of prior experience.
- Product management experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of Access a plus.
- Travel to Uline’s branch locations or vendor visits as needed.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!