Photo Project Coordinator
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline’s award-winning creative department is looking for a Photo Project Coordinator to add their magic touch to our in-house photo studio. From keeping track of photo requests to minor image adjustments, help us make our pictures pop!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Create, submit and route Photo Studio requests, working with Product Managers to gather information and samples for photography.
- Manage project assignments, approve proofs, and maintain quality standards during photo check process.
- Conduct daily management of assets and jobs in the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Maintain and publish assets to website.
- Make minor photo and text edits.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Photography Studio, Retouching Team, Asset Management or Digital Media.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop and related Adobe Creative Suite programs, Digital Asset Management, Excel, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Image editing experience a plus.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!