12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Our customer promise is worth bragging about! As a Print Manager, help us spread the word and grow our business by overseeing print, paper, production and mailing for marketing projects and internal communications.
Better together! This position is on-site, and we are looking for people who share our passion.
- Oversee the entire production process, from managing critical due dates to setting and maintaining quality expectations for our printed materials.
- Create detailed job specifications and vendor instructions for our print, paper and mail programs.
- Manage vendor relationships and expectations, conducting press checks and regular audits to ensure that our high standards are consistently met.
- Handle invoicing, expense forecasting and ongoing expense monitoring for our print, paper and mail programs.
- Research new innovations and options in print, paper and postage.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in print and paper procurement, with knowledge of postal regulations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and Access.
- Some travel for press checks at printer locations.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!