Print Production Designer
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Do you have an eye for accuracy with an artistic flair? Then picture yourself at Uline! Our Creative department is a powerhouse of over 150 team members who execute content on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Join us as a Print Production Designer to support our digital marketing efforts and our 800+ page catalog!
Better together! This position is on-site, and we are looking for people who share our passion.
- Maintain template consistency and file quality for print and digital media.
- Produce, correct, preflight and output files for offset and digital presses.
- Create soft and hard copy proofs for internal review.
- Ensure consistency of database information, file structure and archiving.
- Produce international pieces that maintain the creative integrity of the approved concept.
- Associate degree in graphic arts.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in prepress production and design.
- Solid technical understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud and macOS.
- Ability to recognize and visually differentiate colors.
- Excellent proofing skills with an ability to read and apply math functions.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!