Private Label Graphic Designer
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline’s Creative department is a powerhouse of over 150 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Help with Uline’s brand implementation and maintenance of the brand identity on products, packaging and labels.
- Design and update Private Label packaging, instruction sheets, parts diagrams, troubleshooting guides and spec sheets.
- Coordinate with product managers on project specifications.
- Work with domestic and international vendors on print guidelines and due dates.
- Maintain private label product data in project databases, files and archives; update workflows.
- Assist with quality control inspections and audits at Uline distribution center warehouses.
- Mockup samples and creates packaging models.
- Proofread and approve artwork.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a creative, marketing, advertising or design environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- May require travel to Uline’s branch locations.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!