Product Marketing Internship
Paid Internship – Summer 2024
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Are you a college student looking to level up your creative and marketing skills? Then you belong at Uline! As a 2024 Product Marketing Intern, you’ll gain real-world, hands-on experience working alongside professionals at a company that recognizes hard work and values people. Uline continues to grow, creating new opportunities and job stability our employees can count on!!
Employees named Uline to Forbes 2023 list of America’s Best Large Employers!
Better together! This position is on-site, and we are looking for people who share our passion.
- Create new product suggestions based on customer and competitor data analysis.
- Review customer comments regarding product quality, product information and creative design.
- Analyze return reports and work to lower return percentages.
- Analyze product sales data and suggest improvements.
- Interact with various Executives on projects.
- Help prepare catalog layouts, photos and copy for new product additions.
- Work catalog pagination and layout for mini catalogs and pamphlets.
- This full-time, 12-week internship is open to Junior-status students only.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, with some experience with Access and Excel helpful.
- Excellent communication, organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.
Benefits of a Uline Internship
- Gain professional work experience by executing meaningful business projects.
- Work with a dedicated mentor assigned specifically to you.
- Live nearby in complementary housing for out-of-town interns.
- Join a positive and collaborative in-person work environment.
- Earn competitive pay over summer and the potential opportunity to join us full-time upon graduation.
- Intern-specific “Lunch and Learns” to grow whole business and industry knowledge.
- Several outings and networking events with interns across all departments.
- On-site café with meals prepared fresh by executive chefs and dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with sauna.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!