Product Marketing Manager
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline’s Creative department is a powerhouse of over 150 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and collaboration.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Manage and mentor team of Product Marketing Associates.
- Review and direct designs for catalog layout, web pages, flyers, stuffers and emails.
- Serve as liaison between Merchandising and Creative in the new product selection process.
- Maintain open, efficient communication between various departments on new and existing product development and web marketing.
- Conceptualize new product positioning relative to existing products and the customer’s perspective.
- Review market research and internal reports to anticipate product trends and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years experience in marketing, product management or new product development with a great track record.
- Experience sourcing or selecting new products.
- Catalog experience a plus.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!