2626124200 2626124*** show
Senior Administrative Assistant
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of Uline. As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you’ll play an essential role in supporting our Corporate Customer Service team in delivering the best-in-class experience Uline customers love and appreciate. Join our collaborative office environment to network and grow your career.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Provide administrative support to Uline’s Corporate Customer Service Senior Leadership.
- Complete daily clerical tasks like reporting, correspondence and preparing presentations.
- Communicate and follow through with branch contacts, vendors and customers.
- Coordinate calendars, meetings, luncheons, travel plans and engagements.
- Support project management with tracking, monitoring deadlines and following up on pending matters.
- Maintain and update department documentation, processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Access experience a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!