Workforce Management Analyst
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Our customer service is legendary! Uline’s reps are fast, friendly and customer focused. As a Workforce Management Real Time Analyst, coordinate call center schedules and recommend efficiencies so we continue to deliver an exceptional experience our customers love.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Recommend and execute real time schedule adjustments to ensure call center goals are met including service level, adherence and occupancy goals.
- Ensure schedules are maximized for efficient use of resources across multiple functions like calls, emails and back office.
- Manage time off, overtime and off function work to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Capture, store and report on historical statistics, identifying and recommending scheduling efficiencies based on your analysis.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of Workforce Management (WFM) experience. NICE WFM scheduling system knowledge a plus.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel with intermediate knowledge of formula definitions. Data analysis experience a plus.
- Excel in a fast-paced, “hands-on” environment with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!