Senior Print Designer
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline’s Creative department is a powerhouse of over 150 team members who execute content on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Join us as a Senior Print Designer to contribute your creativity to our digital marketing efforts and our 800+ page catalog!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Conceptualize and design layouts within the Uline brand for catalogs, direct mail and digital marketing, as well as internal company materials.
- Partner with Photography team on-set to execute vision.
- Implement design changes as indicated by client and / or Art Directors.
- Oversee projects when needed to ensure clients’ requests are accomplished and on schedule.
- Mentor and inspire print designers and interns, assisting them as needed to meet project deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 7+ years of graphic design experience in a creative environment.
- Portfolio that demonstrates print and digital design principals in a B2B-related setting.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and MacOS.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!