The company name is Jobseacher with the address jobseacher.com.
Jobseacher is a place that provides job search and candidate search services for users of these services. So that users can be distinguished as candidates who are individuals looking for work, and employers who are looking for candidates. The user can register as either a user as a candidate or as an employer.
Benefits and services for users can use the full as needed, by making full use of users can do so.
Users as employers, users can do and take advantage of:
- Creating a profile, the user creates a company description which can be accompanied by a logo, number of employees and work atmosphere with an image.
- Creating a free, paid job posting according to user needs.
- Recruit and download CV candidates, users can also make appointments and interviews via live chat.
- Create a shortlist from the list of candidates without restrictions to recruit.
Users as Candidates, users can do and take advantage of:
- Creating a profile, the user creates a description of the candidate’s profile accompanied by an image as a free curiculum vitae maker. Users as candidates can also upload a resume.
- Making job applications to multiple employers for free, and paid according to user needs.
- View several profiles of employers’ descriptions before applying for a job and create a shortlist from the list of employers without any restrictions.
- Can chat directly to make appointments and interviews.
Data collection performed by users for the purposes of users to use it.
- User provides username and user address correctly.
- The user provides an email address to register to take advantage of this service.
- User provides a user profile description correctly in accordance with the reality.
- User provides supporting data for user profile correctly according to reality.
- Provide content for job vacancies posted by users that can be viewed and accessed for free, content can also be linked to other websites for information.
- Provide content about employers as information that can be seen and accessed by users as information for job search services for candidates.
- Provide content about candidates as information that can be seen and accessed by users as information for the candidate search service for employers.
- Provide content in the form of files, pdf, jpg, jpeg as supporting material for users.
- It is prohibited to provide pornographic content, ethnic differences, religion, and racism.
- Payment with Paypal.
- Payment by Direct Bank Transfer.
- Payments are made for the purchase of certain job posts, with the agreed terms and duration.
- Not providing refund or cancellation of Payments.
- For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit that information.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you may choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience so you don’t have to fill in your details again when leaving another comment. This cookie will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and only indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.