12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of Uline. As Workforce Manager, you will keep the pulse on the team that delivers a legendary experience our customers love and expect. Oversee Workforce / WFM operations including guiding a team, evaluating effectiveness and communicating standards for our growing North American company!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Manage the Workforce Management team, providing coaching, development and performance management.
- Assist in the development and execution of workforce management strategy in alignment with operational goals.
- Analyze reports and data to evaluate operational effectiveness including identifying strengths and process improvement opportunities.
- Support and communicate the long-term strategic vision of workforce management across multiple contact center locations.
- Work with customer service leaders to enhance communication and adherence to WFM processes across our 13 North American branches.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of operations or customer service leadership experience in coaching, developing and motivating a team.
- 3+ years of experience using workforce management (WFM) scheduling software. NICE WFM (IEX) system experience preferred.
- Ability to evaluate data to identify trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!